Oxylent 5-in-1 multivitamin packets offer a full panel of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, electrolytes, and amino acids—all in one delicious drink. Together with a healthy lifestyle, supplementing with Oxylent may help protect against the deficiencies that can compromise immune function.
Did You Know That Daily Multivitamins Enhance Immunity?
Your immune system is a complex network of many different cells, structures, and factors that work together in highly coordinated ways. The compromised function of any one aspect can impact the entire system.
There is next-to-nothing more fundamental to a healthy immune system than nutrition—micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are essential to immunity. Even marginal nutrient deficiencies can compromise the complex functions of the immune system.
The reality is that most of us are not getting all of the nutrients we need from our diets alone. Marginal deficiencies of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are very common. For this reason, doctors and experts recommend daily multivitamins for most everyone.
Research shows that vitamins and minerals are essential to a healthy immune system, and studies have shown that daily multivitamins enhance immune response.
Oxylent vitamin packs offer a full panel of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, electrolytes, and amino acids—all in one delicious drink. Together with a healthy lifestyle, Oxylent’s vitamin powder helps protect against the deficiencies that can compromise immune function.
- Effervescent delivery—better absorption than pills and requires less digestion in order to get the benefits.
- No sugar—sugar is an immune system depressant that competes with the absorption of vitamin C. Oxylent uses stevia.
- Twice as much vitamin D as many other multivitamins—many of us are deficient in vitamin D, which plays a variety of key essential roles in regulating immunity.
- Powerful antioxidant S.O.D.—one of the things that makes Oxylent’s formula unique, S.O.D. supports immune response by eliminating billions of free radicals.
- No gluten, dairy, or anything artificial.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.