Travel can bring new experiences, perspectives, and opportunities. In addition to its many benefits, however, travel can also be very taxing on our bodies, health, and wellness. But Oxylent can help keep you healthy and happy–wherever your journeys may take you!
- B vitamins and magnesium are required for the production of melatonin, which is a major element of your circadian clock.
- B vitamins are rapidly depleted by all forms of stress (including stress from travel), which increases requirements of these vitamins.
- Water-soluble vitamin C and B vitamins are excreted within hours and rapidly depleted by stress.
- B vitamins are essential not only for a healthy immune system, but also for helping your body cope with stress, which is an immune depressant.
- Avoid sugar too—sugar is not only a major immune depressant, but it also competes with the absorption of vitamin C.
- The amino acid L-arginine supports healthy blood flow and circulation.
- Vitamin B3 helps dilate blood vessels and relax arteries, promoting circulation.
- Antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C and selenium may protect against the damage to DNA and cells associated with radiation exposure, which is increased during air travel.
- Each I.U. of SOD neutralizes billions of free radicals, which can increase during travel and its bodily stresses.
- Studies suggest that on long flights, drinking electrolytes in water is more effective than plain water for retaining water in the body, maintaining healthy blood concentrations and viscosity, and for recovering more quickly.
- Oxylent contains 50 mg sodium and 225 mg potassium per packet—as many or more electrolytes than most sports drinks.
Oxylent Multivitamin Drink Mix—the Perfect Travel Companion
By providing all of the nutrients above and more, Oxylent multivitamin drink mix makes a perfect addition to your travel routine and in-flight beverage service.
Incorporating the latest nutritional science and only the highest-quality ingredients in their most absorbable form, Oxylent enables the body to function at peak levels—wherever your travels take you!
- Developed by Lisa Lent, a former international flight attendant with more than 20 years experience as a professional traveler
- See her bio at,
- Travel-friendly, single-serving packets
- Add to water to create a sparkling beverage full of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids, and electrolytes—all in one delicious drink!
- No sugar, GMOs, gluten, dairy, caffeine, additives, or artificial anything
Oxylent—what was initially developed for travelers has now become the ultimate multivitamin for everyday life!
Visit oxylent.com to learn more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.