Santa Cruz County, CA (September 10, 2014) — Vitalah® introduces Oxylent in convenient eco-friendly canisters! Each 6.3 oz. BPA-free and 100% recyclable canister offers 30 servings of the company’s bestselling flavors of Oxylent multivitamin drink: Sparkling Blackberry Pomegranate and Sparking Mandarin. With measuring scoop included, this new packaging is ideal for the kitchen, office, or gym.
“Our customers have been asking for some time for a simple scoop method for their Oxylent and we are so pleased to offer our new canisters. This convenient new packaging delivers reduced waste and greater value, with 15% savings over individual packets,” announced Lisa Lent, Founder and CEO of Vitalah. “The same great refreshing drink in a packaging that fits your lifestyle.”
Award-winning Oxylent is the best choice when it comes to a multivitamin, mineral, antioxidant, amino acid and electrolyte drink. Here’s why:
- Oxylent fuels energy levels naturally without sugar or caffeine
- Formulated without the common allergens: gluten, dairy, soy, or artificial ingredients
- Sweetened exclusively with stevia, avoiding both sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Includes Albion minerals in chelate form for improved absorption
- Contains Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), one of the most powerful antioxidants available
- Oxylent is non-GMO and is enrolled in the Non-GMO Project Verification Program
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility located in the USA Offers benefits that discerning supplement users care most about: delicious taste, better absorption, proven performance, best buy for the superior quality and easy to take
Vitalah was founded by Lisa Lent as an “invitation to health” born from her passion to create the ultimate supplement for everyday life. Her product, Oxylent, is an effervescent multivitamin drink containing a unique blend of essential nutrients that enable the body to function at peak levels. Oxylent, Prenatal Oxylent and Children’s Oxylent are available at health food stores nationwide and online. Purchasing Oxylent products supports Vitamin Angels®—a global non-profit organization that provides under-nourished children with nutritional supplements. Visitwww.oxylent.com, or call 877.OXYLENT (877.699.5368). Find Oxylent on Facebook at www.facebook.com/oxylent, on Twitter at @oxylent and on Instagram at drinkoxylentbreathelife.