Santa Cruz County, CA (September 11, 2012)—Get ready, retailers, media, and attendees—all Oxylent formulas are now NO SUGAR! Here’s your chance to experience the ultimate in effervescent vitamin/mineral technology. The company will be sampling their three unique formulas, Adult Oxylent, Children’s Oxylent, and Prenatal Oxylent, at booth #6030 during Natural Products Expo East, September 20–22, at the Baltimore Convention Center. Plus, there are great retailer specials! Take a look:
- First 15 orders at the show will receive a free counter-top display with a 24-box minimum order
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free—Counter-Top Display for new 7-count
- 25% off 48-box order (or $600 minimum), mix and match
- Two free boxes of Children’s Oxylent with any order
- Win an iPod Nano simply by placing an order, completing a 10-minute Oxylent training, and putting the premailed promotional postcard or store business card in the entry box. A drawing will be held at the booth on Saturday, September 22nd at 2 pm. Retailers are not required to be present in order to receive the prize.
Award-winning Oxylent is your ticket to modern supplementation that is safe, easy, efficacious, and great tasting. Oxylent offers:
- A powerful blend of enzymes, electrolytes, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Quality micronutrients such as vitamin D3 and Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- Albion® Minerals for their proven excellence and performance
- No additives, preservatives, colors, gluten, dairy, caffeine, or sugar
- Better absorption due to effervescent technology
Vitalah was founded by Lisa Lent as an “invitation to health” born from her passion to create a healthy travel experience. Her brand, Oxylent, is a unique blend of high-quality multivitamins and essential nutrients that create a synergistic environment, enabling the body to function at peak levels. Oxylent was named one of the top ten best new products of 2009 by Vitamin Retailer magazine, received a “Best of Supplements” award from Better Nutrition magazine in 2010 and 2011, and for 2012, received the Essential Supplement Award for Prenatal Oxylent by Taste for Life. Oxylent is available at health food stores nationwide and online. Purchasing Oxylent helps support Vitamin Angels®—a global organization that provides under-nourished children with nutritional supplements.