Santa Cruz County, CA (October 8, 2012)—Award-winning Oxylent just got better: the original formula for adults is now no sugar and no calories—your ticket to modern supplementation that is safe, easy, efficacious, and great tasting. Available in both 30 count and new travel size 7 count, Oxylent offers better absorption due to effervescent technology, quality micronutrients such as vitamin D3 and Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), plus Albion® Minerals for their proven excellence and performance. This powerful blend of enzymes, electrolytes, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals is the latest multi technology without the use of additives, preservatives, colors, gluten, dairy, caffeine, or sugar.
Take a look at what you can do with Oxylent:
- Support your weight-loss regimen—add this boost to your health smoothies—it’s calorie free!
- Stay healthy all year long by supporting your immune system
- Wake up in another time zone feeling great—a true friend when you travel
- Take a hike—supported by these handy little packets offering energy support and convenience
- Do the D. One serving offers 1000 I.U. of natural vitamin D3
- Travel light, travel healthy—instant hydration for traveling by airplane, train, or automobile
- Save money—a packet a day is affordable, absorbable, and easy—no pain, all gain!
According to Lisa Lent, CEO of Vitalah®, creators of Oxylent, “There are so many ways to take a multivitamin these days that it can be overwhelming for shoppers to understand what they should take and in what form. We have simplified our product by guaranteeing superior ingredients, and offering a delivery system that is proven for absorption all in a delicious drink without sugar or calories. It’s the simple obvious choice for supporting an active lifestyle that you can trust!”
Vitalah was founded by Lisa Lent as an “invitation to health” born from her passion to create a healthy travel experience. Her brand, Oxylent, is a unique blend of high-quality multivitamins and essential nutrients that create a synergistic environment, enabling the body to function at peak levels. Oxylent was named one of the top ten best new products of 2009 by Vitamin Retailer magazine, received a “Best of Supplements” award from Better Nutrition magazine in 2010 and 2011, and for 2012, received the Essential Supplement Award for Prenatal Oxylent by Taste for Life. Oxylent is available at health food stores nationwide and online. Purchasing Oxylent helps support Vitamin Angels®—a global organization that provides under-nourished children with nutritional supplements.