How can Immune Oxylent® Support your Immunity?
Immunity for Whole Body Health
A balanced immune system is a healthy immune system. Too little activity, and the body becomes vulnerable to intruders like the common cold or other pathogens that can make us sick. Too much activity, and damaging inflammation can be the result.
At Vitalah®, we believe the most effective way to keep the immune system functioning at an optimal level is through nutrition. That’s why Immune Oxylent® harnesses the power of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to deliver a digestion-friendly — and delicious — effervescent solution, stocked with all the nutrients the immune system needs to stay on course.
Better Ingredients for Immunity Support
Vitamin C is an immune health mainstay, and rightfully so. Research shows that individuals who consume high levels of vitamin C on a regular basis have a lower risk of a number of chronic diseases due to its powerful antioxidant content (4). Immune Oxylent® contains 1000mg of Vitamin C per serving derived from calcium ascorbate and acerola fruit juice powder, a unique red cherry-like fruit known for its naturally high concentrations of vitamin C (6).
Vitamin D helps to protect the immune system against invaders like the common cold, with research showing that people with the lowest levels of vitamin D reporting to have significantly more colds or cases of the flu (1).
Calcium (as Calci-K®) is important for immune balance. Calcium-based signals have been found to regulate the production of two types of immune cells: ones that drive the body’s reaction to invaders, and ones that ramp down the reaction once the infection is finished (7). Calci-K® is a calcium/potassium/phosphorus complex made available in a readily absorbable form specifically designed to fortify Immune Oxylent® and further support your immunity.
Zinc and Selenium are both critical for immune balance due to their essential roles assisting in slow immune response (or over-response), which if unregulated, can lead to harmful inflammation (2,5). Immune Oxylent® includes Albion® brand zinc and selenium to ensure you are supplementing with the highest-quality ingredients in their most available forms.
Raw Coconut Powder and Pink Himalayan Salt pack a potent immunity punch. Hydration is key for a healthy immune system, and studies show that sodium-infused coconut water holds the key to better hydration than water alone (3). Vitalah® uses a powder delivery to keep this hydration powerhouse effervescent-friendly and combines it with natural pink Himalayan salt to support your body’s ability to stay hydrated and balanced.†
By packing all these nutrients into one delicious drink, Immune Oxylent® makes it easy for anyone to boost, maintain and support their immune health!*
1. Ginde A, et al. Arch Intern Med 2009; 169(4): 384.
2. Hagemann-Jensen M, et al. J Biol Chem 2014; 289(45):31576.
3. Ismail I, et al. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2007; 38(4):769-85. PMID: 17883020 [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17883020]
4. Jacob RA, et al. Nutr Clin Care 2002;5(2):66-74. PMID: 12134712
5. Ohio State University. “Zinc helps against infection by tapping brakes in immune response.” Science Daily. Science Daily, 7 February 2013. [www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130207131344.htm]
6. USDA Food Composition Databases [https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/nutrients/report?nutrient1=401&nutrient2=&nutrient3=&fg=9&max=25&subset=0&offset=0&sort=c&totCount=330&measureby=m]
7. Vaeth M, et al. Immunity 2016; 44(6):1350-1364.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food ad Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.