Why vitamins C, D, B6 & B12?
- Required for the production of energy inside cells†
- Promotes healthy collagen, tendons & cartilage†
- Supports immune function & antioxidant protection†
- Has also been shown to benefit exercise recovery†
- Sports medicine research is increasingly focused on the impact of vitamin D on exercise performance and recovery†
- Studies have identified vitamin D receptors in muscle tissue, suggesting it plays key roles in muscle health and function†
- Researchers recommend that athletes monitor their vitamin D status, based upon evidence that many are deficient†
Vitamin B6 & Vitamin B12
- Evidence suggests exercise may increase B6 and B12 requirements†
- Higher intake enhances the rate of essential molecular reactions†
- including energy production, muscle protein synthesis, recovery†
- Low/marginal levels may decrease your ability to exercise at high intensities†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.