Why SOD (Superoxide Dismutase)?
What is SOD?
- The body’s most powerful antioxidant enzyme
- “The most important discovery of biology never to win a Nobel Prize”
- Dried concentrate from a patented variety of Non-GMO melon
Why SOD for Athletes?
- The body’s levels decline rapidly beginning in our 20’s
- Strenuous exercise increases free radicals & decreases SOD levels
- Increased free radicals contributes to fatigue, weakness and cramps
- Free radical damage in muscles delays recovery
- SOD helps counteract this chain of events
- Each IU eliminates billions of free radicals
Benefits of SOD
- Studies show 140 IU/day increases SOD blood levels by 38%†
- Enhances ATP levels in muscle cells†
- Promotes muscle energy, strength & recovery†
- Promotes endurance & stamina by inhibiting fatigue†
- Helps reduce lactic acid in muscle†
- Supports a healthy inflammation response†
- Supports improved muscle tone†
- Promotes quicker recovery†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.