Energy & Immunity While Traveling
Essential Nutrients for Healthy Traveling
Jet lag, immune function, energy, circulation, antioxidant protection, and dehydration are all top concerns when traveling, and deficiencies in essential nutrients can make these matters worse.
Keeping the following nutritional information in mind can help keep you comfortable and healthy—wherever your journeys may take you.
- Vitamin C is rapidly depleted by all forms of stress (including stress from travel), which increases requirements.
- B vitamins are essential not only for a healthy immune system, but also for helping your body cope with stress, which is an immunosuppressant.
- The amino acid L-arginine supports healthy blood flow and circulation.
- Vitamin B3 helps dilate blood vessels and relax arteries, promoting circulation.
- Antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C and selenium may protect against the damage to DNA and cells associated with radiation exposure.
- Each I.U. of the antioxidant enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase) neutralizes billions of free radicals in the body.
- Avoid sugar while traveling—sugar is not only a major immune depressant, but it also competes with the absorption of vitamin C.
- Studies suggest that on long flights, drinking electrolytes (such as potassium and sodium) in water is more effective than plain water for retaining water in the body, maintaining healthy blood concentrations and viscosity, and for recovering more quickly.
By providing all of the nutrients above and more in a convenient health supplement, Oxylent makes an ideal addition to your travel routine.
Developed by Lisa Lent, a former international flight attendant with more than 20 years experience as a professional traveler, Oxylent supports optimal health wherever your travels take you.
As a vitamin drink, Oxylent’s travel-friendly, single-serving packets add to water to create a sparkling beverage full of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids, and electrolytes—all in one delicious drink with no sugar, gluten, dairy, caffeine, additives, or artificial additives of any kind.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.